Constance to Speak on a Panel about Cannabis and Cancer
See Video on Demand of Constance at the New Living Expo panel "Cannabis and Cancer: Hope vs Hype" with host Patrick Goggin (purchase required).
Join Constance Finley on Sunday, April 26th as she speaks on a panel of experts at the New Living Expo 2015!
Each year, the New Living Expo draws those attracted to alternative thinking, health, and spirituality.
Constance will be joined by panelists Dr. Lakisha Jenkins, Mara Gordon, and Clint Werner to discuss "Cannabis and Cancer: Hope vs. Hype."
Here’s a description of what the discussion will cover:
Today, therapeutic applications of cannabis for a wide range of ailments are becoming more sophisticated and widespread. Even cancer patients are reporting profound results. But does it actually cure serious conditions such as cancer?
This panel of industry leaders will provide in depth information in answering this and other important questions, such as:
- How do THC, CBD, cannabinoids and terpenes affect us?
- What is the difference between oil and edibles and how are they administered?
- Given the lack of traditional medical education on cannabinoids and the endocannabinoid system, who can guide patients – traditional MDs, D.O.s, N.D.s, herbalists, holistic practitioners?
- How can we combine the provision of cannabis and traditional medical care?
- What resources do people have for learning self-care and finding professional help with cannabis treatments?
Patients will also be on hand to share their stories.
The expo will be held in San Mateo, CA. This panel will take place from 2:30-4:30pm.